Craft Enrichment pottery classes draw on the individual technical and aesthetic interests of each instructor. Through group instruction, hands-on experiences and individual help, both beginning and advanced ceramics students will expand their knowledge of throwing on the potter's wheel, hand building, surface decoration, glaze application, glaze formulation, and pottery design. A variety of clays and glazes are available for Cone 6 oxidation firing. For an additional fee, Cone 10 reduction firing is available. Classes are held in Katherine Harper Hall - W. Kerr Scott Hall on the campus of Appalachian State University in Boone, N.C.
- Study with Master Potter Eric Reichard -- Fall, 2016
- Pottery: Decorating With Images From Nature -- Fall, 2016
- Advanced Open Studio -- Fall, 2016
- Beginning Pottery: Focus on Fundamentals -- Fall, 2016
- Beginning and Intermediate Pottery with Rick Brake -- Fall, 2016
- Beginning Pottery with Tara Belk -- Not offered Fall, 2016
- Intermediate Pottery: Developing More Skills -- Not offered Fall, 2016
- Beginning and Intermediate Pottery with Maggie Black -- Spring, 2017
- Surface Design and Decorating Techniques -- Spring, 2017
PLEASE NOTE: Most classes meet over multiple weeks. Registration for each class is open until the class fills or until three working days before the class begins, whichever comes first. If you miss the registration for this semester we hope you will consider taking this class the next time it is offered. Please contact Teri Reddick at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the mailing list if you would like to be notified when new classes are offered.
Director: Kathy Copley, email@example.com
Director Emeritus: Eric Reichard, firstname.lastname@example.org, 828-773-2156
If you experience problems completing the registration, contact Teri Reddick at 828-262-2530 or email Teri Reddick at email@example.com.
Copyright © 2003 Michael R. Patricelli Craft Enrichment Program