Registration for summer classes is OPEN!
The Craft Enrichment Program offers affordable community craft classes taught by craft artists with local and regional reputations. Most classes are held on the campus of Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina. Whether you are a novice or an advanced student, our small, lively classes provide professional-level equipment and individual attention from instructors who are committed both as teachers and craft artists. Come and discover your artistic signature.
- Registration for summer classes is underway.
- Craft Enrichment classes are open to everyone 16 years old or older. Affiliation with the university is not required.
- Classes are highly affordable. Materials for class projects are included in most registration fees.
- Parking passes are included in the registration fee for weekday classes. Free, convenient parking for evening and weekend classes is readily available.
New classes for SUMMER 2016
- Photoshop for Beginners with John Craft
- Sewing Fundamentals with Carol Thompson
- Bead Weaving with Gerda Bowman
- Intermediate Pottery: Developing more Skills with Dottie Baker
Registration begins at noon on the dates below, and remains open until the class fills or until three working days before the class begins, whichever comes first:
• FALL SESSION: August 10 at noon
• SPRING SESSION: December 1 at noon
• SUMMER SESSION: May 1 at noon
PLEASE NOTE: Most classes meet over multiple weeks. Registration for each class is open until the class fills or until three working days before the class begins, whichever comes first. If you miss the registration for this semester we hope you will consider taking this class the next time it is offered. Please contact Teri Reddick at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the mailing list if you would like to be notified when new classes are offered.
Director: Kathy Copley, email@example.com
Director Emeritus: Eric Reichard, firstname.lastname@example.org, 828-773-2156
If you experience problems completing the registration, contact Teri Reddick at 828-262-2530 or email Teri Reddick at email@example.com.
Copyright © 2003 Michael R. Patricelli Craft Enrichment Program