Registration for Spring classes in underway.
The Craft Enrichment Program offers affordable community craft classes taught by craft artists with local and regional reputations. Most classes are held on the campus of Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina. Whether you are a novice or an advanced student, our small, lively classes provide professional-level equipment and individual attention from instructors who are committed both as teachers and craft artists. Come and discover your artistic signature.
- Registration for SPRING classes is going on now.
- Craft Enrichment classes are open to everyone. Affiliation with the university is not required.
- Classes are highly affordable.
- Parking passes are included in the registration fee for weekday classes. Free, convenient parking for evening and weekend classes is readily available.
- Materials for class projects are included in most registration fees.
- Participants in Craft Enrichment classes must be 16 years old or older.
New classes for SPRING 2016
- Watercolor Landscapes for Intermediate Painters with JoAnn Pippin
- Beginning Pottery with Rick Brake
- Surface Design and Decorating Techniques for Pottery with Bob Meier
- Batik Fundamentals with Berkeley Brown
- Landscaping from the Ground Up with Paige Patterson
- Beginning Oil Painting with Marsha Holmes
- Fly Tying for Beginners -- from Rivers to Lakes with Matt Green
Classes that weren't offered Fall 2015 but are back for Spring 2016
- Beginning and Intermediate Pottery with Maggie Black
- Decorating Pottery with Images from Nature with Jimmy Savely
- Paper Basket Making with Barbara Sox
- Video Documentary Production Workshop with Beth Davison
Registration begins on these dates and remains open until the class fills or until three working days before the class begins, whichever comes first:
• FALL SESSION: August 10 at noon
• SPRING SESSION: December 1 at noon
• SUMMER SESSION: May 1 at noon
Registration will only be possible after these posted starting dates, even though class dates may be posted earlier. All class information is available on this website.
PLEASE NOTE: Most classes meet over multiple weeks. Registration for each class is open until the class fills or until three working days before the class begins, whichever comes first. If you miss the registration for this semester we hope you will consider taking this class the next time it is offered. Please contact Teri Reddick at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the mailing list if you would like to be notified when new classes are offered.
Director: Kathy Copley, email@example.com
Director Emeritus: Eric Reichard, firstname.lastname@example.org, 828-262-6360
If you experience problems completing the registration, contact Teri Reddick at 828-262-2530 or email Teri Reddick at email@example.com.
Copyright © 2003 Michael R. Patricelli Craft Enrichment Program